Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Has it really been two months?!

Wow, I don't know where the time has gone!  Actually, that's not entirely true.  I've been working on my 30 by 30 list these past two months, prepping my class for FCAT (today was the last day of testing!), having a lazy spring break and visit with Tara, and house hunting among other things!  It's too much to cover in one post, so I'll just recap what has been checked off the 30 by 30 list.

#8 Adopt a Middie Blythe:  On February 28, 2013, my first Middie Blythe arrived.  She's a Jackie Ramone and I named her, Sydney. See her Flickr set here.


A new outfit arrived in the post today for Sydney.

#9 Do the Color Run: On March 16, 2013 I ran the Color Vibe.  It wasn't the Color Run, but it was the same sort of thing, so it counts!  Unfortunately, it wasn't a true 5K, so I can't check off #1 on the list yet.  The run came in just under three miles.  I will dedicate a whole post to this soon since I have a few pictures to share.

#16 and #25: Create my own "printables" and list something on TPT.  I started with this one for Valentine's Day, but have some others to post.  I probably won't upload them to TPT until summer- too much end of year stuff going on.

Valentines for my kiddos!

#26 Take and pass the GK and Prof Exams: On December 29, 2012, I took all four sections of the General Knowledge Test and passed.  Then on February 19, 2013, I took the Professional Exam and passed.  I'm getting closer to having my Professional Education Certificate!

#27 Attend a music festival: Last weekend, I attended the first annual Tortuga Music Festival and had a blast!  This will get its own post as well.  I have a ton of pictures.

So that's six more things completed in two months...not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment