Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Sweets

My family typically divides up the food for holidays, so that one person isn't responsible for making everything.  Luckily for me, I usually get dessert.  I love making desserts and especially trying out new recipes.  These three were all discovered via Pinterest.  Man, I love that site!

Cookie Dough Truffles
Cookie Dough Truffles

Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
Peanut Butter Pretzels Truffles

Avalanche Bars
Avalanche Bars

I made these M&M pretzel bites and  this Peanut Butter Cheese Ball to snack on Christmas Eve while we played games.  Christmas morning, we had Sopapilla and Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

It was all so delicious, but my favorites were the Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles, Avalanche Bars and Sopapilla.  Let me know if you try out any of the recipes!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish the best for you in 2012! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love my pinterest recipes, too! Just made two of them tonight. So yummy. :)

    Love the pics and your nails look cool!!

    ReplyDelete